Expand my Community achievements bar.

Template Report | Last Used Date

Level 1

Is there a way to pull dates for a template report to know when a template was last converted?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

7 Replies

Level 8

Check out this community post: For those trying to clean up their templates, I ha... - Adobe Experience League Community - 547158. There is some golden text mode to make filters within the Templates area itself to see what's in use, never been used, used in the last year, and more.

Community Advisor

Are you able to copy and paste the text mode from your report directly into a post? I'm asking because the text mode was set up for one year, and your report is set up for 6 months. So I don't know if you used it as-is or if you edited it.

Also, plenty of stuff happens between copying from one screen to another, so it's more helpful for us to have what's in your report rather than a screenshot of the original post.

Level 1

EXISTS:a:$$EXISTSMOD=NOTEXISTS
EXISTS:a:$$OBJCODE=PROJ
EXISTS:a:entryDate=$$TODAY-6m
EXISTS:a:entryDate_Mod=gte
EXISTS:a:templateID=FIELD:ID
isActive=true
isActive_Mod=eq

Community Advisor

I have copied your text mode into a new template report

(i.e. https://your-domain.my.workfront.com/report/TMPL/new) and I am not receiving the error you received. So whatever it is that is going wrong, it's not with the code you just posted.

Level 8

I'm not a whiz with text mode, but further in the thread I linked to there is chatter about how I couldn't get the text mode to work. It turns out, when I copied and pasted, it substituted out tabs I needed on the line defining which statuses to pull in. I wonder if that's your problem.

Level 1

Can you expand on that and copy and paste the text mode you used so I can understand?