Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Tasks - Default Duration Type Per Project/Portfolio?

Level 1

We share our Workfront instance with many other groups at our organization, and one of those groups has expressed interest in having the Default Duration Type for tasks set to Calculated Work (it's currently set to Calculated Assignment). Is it possible to do something with that default for that one specific group (like with a template or something at the Portfolio level), or is the only option to change it for the entire instance?

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I feel like I'm missing something here... why wouldn't you unlock it and then switch over to the group and edit it for that group? Did I read your question correctly? (see screenshot)

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I feel like I'm missing something here... why wouldn't you unlock it and then switch over to the group and edit it for that group? Did I read your question correctly? (see screenshot)

Level 1

We haven't gone back and changed much with setup like that since implementation, so I honestly didn't know that was a possibility. Thanks very much for your help!