Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Changing Workfront Calendar Colors and Max Fields Question

Level 2

Greetings All, I was wondering if there was a way to change one of the colors on the calendar palette? Several folks here aren't too keen on the white label. I wanted to change the white label to another color but I'm unable to find where that could be, or if it's even possible.

Also-are 15 calendar field entries the only possibilities for the calendar? TY

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there, you are correct that there is a 15 limit on # of categories/colors in a calendar, which is unfortunate and has been an obstacle for us before.

You can change the color of any category as long as you have manage access on the calendar in question. When you do, click the category area to edit the specific category and you have the option to change the color there.

MadalynD_0-1673039760682.png

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there, you are correct that there is a 15 limit on # of categories/colors in a calendar, which is unfortunate and has been an obstacle for us before.

You can change the color of any category as long as you have manage access on the calendar in question. When you do, click the category area to edit the specific category and you have the option to change the color there.

MadalynD_0-1673039760682.png

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 2

Thank you for your answer! 

Yes, I wish there were more entries on the calendar than 15. When we run campaigns, we sometimes have up to 40 pieces of collateral to create, and 15 just doesn't cut is most of the time. 

Anyway, happy Friday and enjoy you weekend!