Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Task Report - show tasks that are assigned to anyone on a specific team even if it's not their home team

Level 10

I have a task report that needs to show tasks that are assigned to anyone on "Team A" whether it's their home team or secondary team.

I am filtering by "Assigned To>Home Team ID" and "Assignment Users>Home Team ID" already (probably a little redundant).

This takes care of the user whose home team is Team A.

I need to also list tasks assigned to users whose "other teams" contain "Team A".

Racking my brain here, I'm sure the answer is easier than I think.

Can anyone help?

TX

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Randy,

If you use text mode to create an exists filter like the one below, your report will pull back all tasks that are assigned to users within a specific team regardless of whether or not it is their home team or 'other team'

EXISTS:a:$$OBJCODE=USER

EXISTS:a:ID=FIELD:assignedToID

EXISTS:a:teams:ID=123456abcdefg

Best Regards,

Rich

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Randy,

If you use text mode to create an exists filter like the one below, your report will pull back all tasks that are assigned to users within a specific team regardless of whether or not it is their home team or 'other team'

EXISTS:a:$$OBJCODE=USER

EXISTS:a:ID=FIELD:assignedToID

EXISTS:a:teams:ID=123456abcdefg

Best Regards,

Rich