Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Task Issue- Automatically "In Progress"

Level 9
Recently my company has run into a problem where tasks are automatically listed as "In Progress" when they are created on-line from within a project. It seems to stem from having *any* interaction with the "Percent Complete" column (entering 0 as the value, tabbing through or clicking into it to edit, but not actually making a change). I don't believe this was always the case since its only popped up recently. Workfront Help says this is "working as intended" but its causing a LOT of problems for my users. Anyone else experiencing this? Anthony Pernice Healthcare Consultancy Group
7 Replies

Level 9
I think my initial contact with Help pre-dates the issue being flagged. Thanks for the link, I'll be following this one closely. Anthony Pernice Healthcare Consultancy Group

Level 6
Hi @Anthony Pernice we noticed that too and put in a Support ticket last week. You're right, that's not always the way it was. I agree with @Skye Hansen , the info from Help doesn't make sense Catherine Hayes Manager, Business Analytics and Program Operations The Channel Company Westborough MA

Level 2
Yes it is making us crazy; we are in the process of loading all our projects into Workfront, so it's affecting a lot of people and tasks. Debra Ravareau Centene - Communication Channel Services

Level 9
Workfront has identified one current workaround (use the "New Task" button) but my team has discovered another: if you add tasks in-line while using a view that does NOT include the "Percent Complete" column, the task status is "New", as it should be. Anthony Pernice Healthcare Consultancy Group

Level 10
Nice, Anthony; thanks for sharing. -skye

Level 10
We are seeing this as well. Hope its resolved ASAP! Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB