Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Task Due Dates Automatically Adjust

Level 1
Hi there! Our company works with a third-party team in a different timezone. Whenever the project manager of that team assigns one of those members to a task, the task dates automatically adjust to the following day. We don't seem to have any issues like this when assigning tasks to users in our country so I assumed this was an issue with their accounts being set up to their timezone. Because they're working on our hours anyway, I've readjusted their accounts to fall under our timezone but unfortunately, this issue continues to persist. Has anyone else had an issue to similar to this or suggestions to what else I should look into? Thanks! Diana Dizon
2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Diana, I've hit a few situations where the local computer's time zone is then picked up by the browser and gives unexpected results, and if you've not done so yet, suggest you check that angle in this case. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads

Level 1
Hi Doug, I just wanted to thank you for the suggestion! I will relay that to my third party team. Thanks! Diana Dizon Compass