Expand my Community achievements bar.

Task Comments Not Showing

Level 1

Hi friends! I have a very concerning issue that I only noticed about 10 minutes ago. Comments made at the task level of a project are NOT showing up at the project level in the Updates feed.

For example, when I go to a project and open up the Updates tab, the last update is dated August 12. I know that I made a comment on a task of mine two days ago, a teammate made a comment yesterday on their task and tagged me. Those two comments should be at the top of the feed.

I've checked several projects, different browsers, checked in with our head admin to see if anything was changed, checked audit logs...and I'm coming up empty as to why this is happening. 

Anything I overlooked?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 1

And now it has resolved itself...I literally take over Workfront on Monday officially so I'm working blind today. If you have any advice on troubleshooting steps I may have missed (for future issues), please let me know!

Community Advisor

I think the only things you didn't mention were

* clearing your cache and cookies. You came close, I think trying different browsers was a good idea.

* Also good to take a poll of your users to see who else it is affecting. Was it just you? was it everyone else? try and find a pattern or relationship?

* checking the known issues page at https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/workfront-known-issues/issues/overview

* waiting (if it was 10 minutes ago that you noticed... maybe wait a bit longer if you can? Obv doesn't work on certain issues but this one seems minor?)

* submitting a case to Support

Good luck with monday!

Level 7

We noticed the same thing this morning. Task updates not appearing under the Project updates section. It was across the board on our projects, not just a few of them. Submitted a ticket to Workfront, but the issue appears to have resolved itself for us a few minutes ago, and now the updates are showing again. Not sure what may have caused the issue to begin with though.