Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Task Actual Completion Date on Expense tab is incorrect

Level 1
Hi everyone, Am wondering if anyone would have any insight into something I'm recently noticing in a few of my projects. When I go to review the Expense tab, all of my expenses, even when associated with a task, have the same Task Actual Completion Date. Seems like something has trumped the true completion date but I can't figure out what it could have been - any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks. Dalia Dalia Trinidad WebMD
1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Dalia, If all the Expenses are under a single Task and that Task is complete, I would expect the Task Actual Completion Date in an Expense view to all be the same (ie same Task, same Date). However, if the Expenses are from different Tasks but are all showing the Actual Completion Date from one of those Tasks, that sounds like a bug, in which case I'd suggest you screen shot it and raise a helpdesk ticket. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads