Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!
SOLVED

Support Model/Governance Best Practices

Level 5

Hi Everyone,

Looking for insight on best practices for governance or support model. If you can share best practices on how Workfront is supported in your area, would greatly appreciate it!

Nuria

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Nuria,

We created a governance charter and the committee, comprised of group and system admins, meet quarterly. We have about 10 different departments using Workfront, so as a system admin I am not at liberty to make random systemwide changes. I would be glad to share our governance charter if you are interested. I've also just put together a WF newsletter that I intend to send out monthly to the users, to promote continued adoption. As far as ongoing support goes, we have a user queue that creates issues in a project and sends a notification to the system admins, sort of like a ticket system. Hope that helps.

Leigh

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Nuria,

We created a governance charter and the committee, comprised of group and system admins, meet quarterly. We have about 10 different departments using Workfront, so as a system admin I am not at liberty to make random systemwide changes. I would be glad to share our governance charter if you are interested. I've also just put together a WF newsletter that I intend to send out monthly to the users, to promote continued adoption. As far as ongoing support goes, we have a user queue that creates issues in a project and sends a notification to the system admins, sort of like a ticket system. Hope that helps.

Leigh

Level 5

Would love to see both! just sent you a note - thank you!

Employee

While in my role leading Marketing Operations at Charles Schwab, we implemented a governance process within the first 12 months of onboarding Workfront. This process consisted of system and group administrators as well as the WF CSM. They would be held monthly and items discuss would range from a quick feature review/update to data changes an individual might request that could have downstream implications. This also allowed for shared ownership of the platform and helped drive adoption across various teams as they came into the Workfront platform.