Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Summarizing Project/Task Assignments on a User Report?

Level 7
We are in the process of auditing our Plan and Work licenses to see if we should downgrade any of our users to a more basic Request/Review license. I'm already looking at criteria such as # of logins, last login date, as columns in a User Report. Does anyone know how to add a column that summarizes any of the following in a User report - ideally summarized in the row? *# of projects where the user is the project owner (we need to see this for users with Plan licenses) *# of tasks assigned to the user (need to see this for Work license users) I'm wondering if I'm going about this the wrong way, and if there is a better way to summarize tasks/projects per user by started with a Task or Project report. Any insight? Linnie Ciepielowski Esri
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 7
Hello Linnie, I would recommend creating a project report, group by Owner License (this will split everything between Plan/Work/Requestor/Reviewer/External license types) and then group by Owner Name. This will give you a summary of all the projects, broken down by license type and then by name. You can do the same thing for tasks, though you actually want to use a collections in a column to show assignments, not just assigned to. I say this because Assigned To looks for the the task owner. If the user is assigned with other resources, but they aren't the owner, the results won't match what you're expecting. Best of luck! Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront