Expand my Community achievements bar.

Showing approval approve and reject buttons in a report?

Level 4
Hi, Is anyone aware of a way to show the green approve and red reject buttons in a report? I want managers to be able to approve and reject requests right from a report rather than having to go to the approvals tab. Please let me know. Thanks, Michelle Michelle McAnelly Thomson Reuters
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
That would so cool! But as far as i'm aware it's not possible to get. Would love to find out a way for it if i'm wrong :) I guess though some API tricks would do that... Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 4
This would be awesome! I'm trying to get the remind button into a report for outstanding items waiting on review, but to have all of these would be even better!! Jill Blum Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.

Level 6
Hi there, I am in support of this and I believe with the new release we can now see this on the 'My Work' and 'Updates'. Which is good for a front end user interface. However, how do we get to see if in a report whether approvers have either: 1. Accepted or; 2. Rejected Does the tool support this or how do you know this for projects via a project or task report? Thanks. Jas Parmar Allianz