Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Should To-Dos in New Home Include Past Due Items?

Employee

Hi Community,

Seeking your input on whether or not the To-dos widget should include "past due" items? If so, how far back should they go?  

Screen Shot 2023-10-19 at 4.59.56 PM.png

Looking forward to hearing your feedback!

5 Replies

Level 3

hmm, are there any restrictions to remain consistent with the rest of the functionality? Seems like many areas go back about a month (I don’t see value in going back any further).

Level 10

Short answer, Yes.

And past due items should appear in red as they do in current home. "Past due" should be items that are past due but not complete. It would also be really helpful if there were a per item choice to display in Workload Balancer or not. This way we can block time for project non-specific tasks and to-dos.

Level 2

My team uses to-dos as personal reminders so they are setting their own deadlines.  Yes please include past due and it should include everything that is past due.  It would be confusing if something was two months past due but it was not included in the filter.

Community Advisor

Yes, it should show any and all incomplete to-do items, regardless of the due date.

Employee

Hi all, thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We'll incorporate this into our future plans.  Cheers.