Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Setting up Workfront as the default search engine within Chrome

Level 2

My company is switching from the legacy view to the new experience, and I'm trying to use Chrome's default search function to search through projects. Previously, I was able to go to Chrome's Settings -> Default Search Engine and enter the address Workfront used to search for projects within our company. I'm unable to do this since I switched over to the new experience. If this function is no longer possible, is there a way to have the search be a full window rather than a popup?

Thank you,

Nathan

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Nathan,

Unfortunately this is no longer possible in the new Workfront experience. It sounds like this might be a good one for the Innovation Lab so I'm going to add @Jeremy Flores‚ to this thread so he is aware of it!

Kyna

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Nathan,

Unfortunately this is no longer possible in the new Workfront experience. It sounds like this might be a good one for the Innovation Lab so I'm going to add @Jeremy Flores‚ to this thread so he is aware of it!

Kyna

Level 2

Kyna, thank you for answering my question. I wish it was a better outcome. As with any new UI, we just have to get used to the changes and shortcomings.