Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Setting up Workfront as the default search engine within Chrome

Level 2

My company is switching from the legacy view to the new experience, and I'm trying to use Chrome's default search function to search through projects. Previously, I was able to go to Chrome's Settings -> Default Search Engine and enter the address Workfront used to search for projects within our company. I'm unable to do this since I switched over to the new experience. If this function is no longer possible, is there a way to have the search be a full window rather than a popup?

Thank you,

Nathan

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Nathan,

Unfortunately this is no longer possible in the new Workfront experience. It sounds like this might be a good one for the Innovation Lab so I'm going to add @Jeremy Flores‚ to this thread so he is aware of it!

Kyna

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Nathan,

Unfortunately this is no longer possible in the new Workfront experience. It sounds like this might be a good one for the Innovation Lab so I'm going to add @Jeremy Flores‚ to this thread so he is aware of it!

Kyna

Level 2

Kyna, thank you for answering my question. I wish it was a better outcome. As with any new UI, we just have to get used to the changes and shortcomings.