Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Setting up Logins for Training

Level 1

I have a number of users that I need to create logins for to the Workfront One training so they can keep track of completions. How do I do that?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Employee

Hi Joanne,

We actually were just discussing this on a different thread with @Allison Lippert‚, so any user can take any of the on-demand trainings without a login on Workfront One and getting it so you can track completion of training is something that we know is needed.

Allison had some suggestions of what she'd seen other customers do for tracking training. Allison, can you share what you've seen?

Thanks,

Kyna

Employee

Hi, Joanne!

At this time, we are unable to track training completions on Workfront One, as the website doesn't offer the same features/functionalities as Workfront Ascent (which is where our Workfront Classic training is accessed). It is something on our training roadmap.

Therefore, Workfront One logins aren't needed unless someone wants to participate in Community or if they're the assigned support contact for your organization.

I've seen customers track training a few different ways, using the "honor system." One customer had an onboarding project for each user, with each training course they needed to take listed as a task (with the URL in the URL and/or description field for easy access). Then the user could just complete the task when they were done with the training. Other customers have used a request queue that users submitted to when they completed a course.