Expand my Community achievements bar.

Set Up and adoption Best Practices

Level 2

Looking for any insight and best practices for setting up and leading adoption of workfront for my organization. Any recommendation on how to set up workfront in an intuitive and user friendly way and how phase in adoption?

For reference, we're a nonprofit looking to use workfront for our daily project management and planning as well as resourcing our team. We are also integrating netsuite as our financial system of record.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 4

We've been deploying and there are a couple of things I can think of in terms of resources (in terms of tried & tested, it's still too early to tell):

And from my experience: HIDE EVERYTHING YOU CAN. And limit access privileges as much as you can per user type (customize Layouts and Access Levels). There are so many buttons, and bits and pieces all over the place, that it's easy to have your users drown and get lost even within a single page. The overwhelm is the biggest consideration that still concerns me for my users.

I'm sure others can chime in with additional resources to share with you!