Expand my Community achievements bar.

Azure Devops and Fusion -- only limited results

Level 3

I am using the List Work Items module in Fusion, and the connection works. However, it only returns items that share the same path as the parent project. So for example, it returns Features that have the path Digital for a project called Digital, but it ignores any paths within that project, such as Digital\MyAccount or Digital\Consumer Services. 

OK, I though, I will just use the Map and put in the complete path I am interested in. But then I also seem to have to map the work items and all the outputs, too. And that's where I am lost. I assume I need to format it as a string or a map or something. Anyone out there who can help? 

MichaelLandauer_1-1718394501145.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 9

Hi,

I do not have any experience with Azure DevOps, but I would suggest having a look into their API.

With the Workfront Fusion DevTool, you should examine, how the API call of your module looks like and if you are able to configure it to get, what you are expecting.

Regards

Lars

Level 3

Thanks for that link. I think you're right. It's going to need to be a custom API call. They have an option for Worklist-all-expanded. That would be a nice module to have, but alas ...