Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Seeking Experienced Insights - Project Management vs Traffic Management in Workfront

Level 1

Hello Workfront Community!

Context: My business is in the early stages of implementing Workfront. I manage the Marketing PMO, which focuses specifically on Project Management (not Traffic Management). We have a handful of PMs on the team. Elsewhere in the Marketing Department there are a few teams like Video, Creative, etc that have a Traffic Manager style role who each manage, well, traffic manager style work for the respective team they are on.

My Question/Ask: I'm seeking insights from Workfront savvy leaders ***who Manage both PMs and Traffic Managers***. Specifically, I'm interested in learning how the responsibilities of work differ between the two roles, in relation to how work is managed Workfront. If you think you can help shed light on this, shoot me a text via 617 378 5747. I'd love to spend 30 mins picking your brain, via a video call, to learn more.

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies