Expand my Community achievements bar.

Search Function

Level 1

As a user, previously on the admin UI I have been able to use the Search function to search for jobs under a keyword and lately the search function is showing very little results. Has there been any changes to the search function (top right search window) in the UI?

7 Replies

Community Advisor

I would submit a helpdesk ticket. One of the problems we used to have (not so common anymore) resulted in our search having to be re-indexed. However, the helpdesk can walk you through other troubleshooting steps.

Level 1

Do I have to be an Admin to submit a helpdesk ticket?

Community Advisor

There's a fancy term for it, I don't know what that is at the moment, but it used to be ASC (authorized service contact, meaning the helpdesk can talk to you). Usually, yes, your admin is an ASC, and it's probably best if you contact them first since they may already know or have done something about this.

Community Advisor

oh, I forgot to mention... now that you're no longer an admin, you might not have permission to see anything in the system. This would be a great reason for your not being able to see any search results.

Level 1

Hi Skye,

I looked in the Account Settings of Workfront ProofHQ and I am an Administrator in there. 

How do I raise a Helpdesk ticket?

Community Advisor

well, before you do that, have your Workfront system admin look at this article and then see if you are able to see any of the stuff you haven't been able to search for.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/basics/grant-request-object-permissions/shar...

Level 1

Hello,

Ive had a look at the article. When I look on the list of ProofHQ jobs and try to view the jobs under certain category, like by list by Job Owner or Job Name, clicking on the headings at the top rearranges the jobs but in a weird way.

I would like to raise a ticket. How do I raise a ticket?