Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Rich Text in Report

Level 3
We are creating a task report that includes the Last Note field. The intention is to use it for status updates to stakeholders. The updates on each task is lengthy, so the updates use the Rich Text options (specifically, in this case, bullets). The issue is the rich text doesn't pull into the report, which defeats the purpose of using it. Any reporting gurus out there know how to get rich text to show in a report?? Much appreciated! @Nick Matarazzo Alison Angilletta PMP Director, PMO RWJBarnabas Health
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Alison, I took a crack at retrieving the Rich Text formatted version of Notes a couple of months ago. Using api-unsupported, I found where it is stored (in the new "html" property on a NOTE)....but as you've likely guessed, it's not yet supported (but is on the road map). Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads

Level 3
Helpful per usual Doug! Even if the answer is a let down =) Alison Angilletta PMP Director, PMO RWJBarnabas Health