Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Reviewer and Approver role - issue from Outlook

Level 2

I'm assigning a 'Reviewer and Approver' to a proof (as usual - nothing special), the email from PHQ drops into a shared mailbox as the role of approving content is shared across 3 team members and we need sign off by this R&A for audit.

The issue is that if I click on the 'Go To Proof' unique link in the email it logs me into the proof as 'me' and not the R&A. I've cleared the cache in my browser, deleted cookies, all the usual stuff.

Initially I thought it was because I was logged in as 'me' in another tab but even closing my browser then clicking on the link in the email it still logs me in as 'me'.

0694X00000I92NQQAZ.png

Has anyone had a similar experience? or point me towards something to check?

We're set up for SSO and this is the only user we're having an issue with, all other R&A's can access their proofs in the normal expected way.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi - so, this doesn't really fix your issue, BUT... have you thought of putting the three people in the stage and then using the Only One Decision Required option? This way each user will get their own email AND you will know who the user is that went in and made the decision/comments. It worked very well with my proofreaders at my last agency.

Level 2

Thanks Anthony, I've just configured this and we're testing it's effectiveness 😎