Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Requests Report: Display Converted Projects Planned Completion Date

Level 5

Hello!

We have a "My Requests" report (see screenshot) that shows the original request, the converted project, status, etc. The status automatically feeds off of the Project status, however the Planned Completion Date (Due Date in our case) is set to the Request which is always different. If I switch it to the Project Planned Completion Date, it is not accurate. How do we create a Due Date column that pulls the Converted Project's Planned Completion Date?

Thanks in advance!

0694X00000CIspLQAT.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Converted project information should all be under the "Resolve Project" section of your "field picker".

i.e. If you were editing the report and you clicked on the Converted Project Name column of your view, you should see that this is the Name field under the Resolve Project section.

All your other converted project fields would also come from this one section (resolve project name, resolve project status and resolve project planned completion date).

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Converted project information should all be under the "Resolve Project" section of your "field picker".

i.e. If you were editing the report and you clicked on the Converted Project Name column of your view, you should see that this is the Name field under the Resolve Project section.

All your other converted project fields would also come from this one section (resolve project name, resolve project status and resolve project planned completion date).

Level 5

Oh wow silly me - easy as that!! Thank you so much :)