Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Reports For Custom Forms

Level 4
I have a task custom form that I'd like to be able to show in a report. How can I create a report that will show the custom form as it's built? I want it to display like a from not a set of columns. I'd also like it to carry the display logic. I know I can go to the task and view it that way but I have a handful of custom forms on each task and only want to show this one. And one of the reasons I need this is so that if need be I can run a hard copy and hand it to someone who is not a WF user. Any pointers would be helpful, thanks in advance, Aaron Godwin Gentex
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
The only idea I have is: 1. Copy the Task form to an Issue Form 2. Create a "Demo Forms" project, 3. Create a "Demo Task Form" queue topic, 4. Add the issue form, 5. Publish the queue. 6. Navigate to "Requests->Demo Task Form". 7. Copy the URL from the browser 8. Create a Dashboard "Demo Forms" 9. Use the "+ Add External Page" 10. Paste the URL from the browser It's a little clunky, but will allow you to "display" the custom form in a report. You can also use the Print Dashboard feature for a hard-copy. Just make sure the external page height is enough to include your entire form.

Level 4
How do I do that on the fly? Would I have to do this for each task that has that form attached? I already have a queue that generates an issue that kicks off the work. That issue is then converted to a task and that task gets sub-tasks that would have this form attached. And I need to keep the work at the task level for time charging. Aaron Godwin Gentex