Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Reporting Tasks with Multiple Assignees

Level 2
Hi, I am looking for a way to report the names of all assignees on a task when there is more than one person assigned. The intent is to show the total number of tasks each person is assigned even if there are multiple assignees to a task. For example: Task 1: Assigned to Person A only Task 2: Assigned to Person B only Task 3: Assigned to Persons A and B Task 4: Assigned to Person C only Report to show: Person A has two tasks Person B has two tasks Person C has one task If anyone has any guidance, it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!! Theresa Larocque Suncor Energy
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 10

0690z000007ZiNQAA0.pngHi Theresa, I wasn't sure on this one, so as attached, I modeled your example data, then used an Assignments report grouped by Assigned To Name in order to get the correct total number of assignments by person, as shown parenthetically at the end of each User's grouping. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads

Hi Doug,

I am facing the same issue. Can you please send the link again.

Thanks

Hi @AminaOy,

No link or text mode required for this one -- simply create an  Assignments report and group it by Assigned To Name.

Regards,

Doug

Level 2
Hi Doug, That is exactly what I've been attempting to create! Thank you so much for the information, instructions and screen shots - very easy to follow and replicate. Theresa Larocque Suncor Energy