Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Reporting on period when no time been logged on a project

Level 10
Hi all, Was trying to dig around it on my own, but couldn't come with any good idea around it... What's the best way? Or is there a way to create a report which would show period/time/date within a project when there was no time logged on it (work done)? Any thought? Thanks, Dags Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 4
This is where the EXISTS syntax can come out really helpful To start with I would create 2 model reports. One at the project level with your filters for the project level and one at the hour level to show hours that have been logged in the time period of interest and any other filters such as roles, user types, hour types, etc. Now switch both reports into text mode. Copy the filter lines from your hours report into your project report and then add EXISTS:a: to the front of each You'll also need to add: EXISTS:a:$$EXISTSMOD=NOTEXISTS EXISTS:a:$$OBJCODE=HOUR EXISTS:a:projectID=FIELD:ID The EXISTSMOD options are EXISTS or NOTEXISTS OBJCODE can be any of the all caps codes on the right side of the API Explorer And the projectID=FIELD:ID links the field on the current project object being tested on the filter to the projectID field on the hour. -- Melinda Layten, Senior Consultant Work Management Improvement CapabilitySource Phone: (484) 505-6855 site: www.capabilitysource.com email: melinda.layten@capabilitysource.com Helpful? Buy me a coffee: https://www.patreon.com/mlayten - we simplify your work so you can run your business -