Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Reporting help: Text mode pulling fields from Document Approval report into the Document report

Level 1

I'm trying to pull the Document Approval>>Request Date field from the Document Approval report into a Document report. I've tried copying and pasting the text mode from the Document Approval report to the Document report, but the values are coming up blank (see below for text mode). Does anyone have any advice here?

descriptionkey=requestdate

displayname=Approval Request Date

linkedname=direct

namekey=requestDate

querysort=requestDate

textmode=true

valuefield=requestDate

valueformat=atDate

width=85

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

hi Elizabeth, for every document there can be more than one approval. Workfront calls this a one-to-many relationship, and because there can be more than one, you will be unable to just copy textmode from an approval report to a document report. Hope that makes sense so far.

My advice is that you look up "referencing a collection" in a report and see if you can make those instructions work for you.