Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!
SOLVED

Report to display programs with active projects

Level 10

Hi WF Community,

I'd like to generate a report that shows me all programs that have active projects within them.

* Active projects = project Status not in Deleted, Complete, Scoping Archived

* This must take into account that some programs might have completed projects AND active projects. These programs should show up on my report.

I'm thinking maybe this is a project report with an EXISTS in a text mode filter?  We don't deactivate programs, and we're yet to create a custom program Status field.

I'll continue to see if I can find a way, but any suggestions are welcomed.
Thanks,

Nick

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Nick,

The below should do it. This will return all programs that have projects within them in active status, regardless of whether or not there are other projects in a closed status within that program

EXISTS:a:$$EXISTSMOD=EXISTS 
EXISTS:a:$$OBJCODE=PROJ 
EXISTS:a:programID=FIELD:ID 
EXISTS:a:status=CUR + ANY OTHER STATUSES THAT REPRESENT ACTIVE IN YOUR INSTANCE
EXISTS:a:status_Mod=in

Best Regards,

Rich

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Nick,

The below should do it. This will return all programs that have projects within them in active status, regardless of whether or not there are other projects in a closed status within that program

EXISTS:a:$$EXISTSMOD=EXISTS 
EXISTS:a:$$OBJCODE=PROJ 
EXISTS:a:programID=FIELD:ID 
EXISTS:a:status=CUR + ANY OTHER STATUSES THAT REPRESENT ACTIVE IN YOUR INSTANCE
EXISTS:a:status_Mod=in

Best Regards,

Rich

Level 10

Great stuff, thanks, Rich!

This will also help me in understanding and learning EXISTS better, as I don't spend enough time using them.

Level 3

This is a great answer - for someone else here that is new to EXISTS, can you guys think of a way to display the number of projects within each program on that same report ?