Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Report that shows a user any proof they're a Reviewer and a Reviewer and Approver on

Level 4

I have a user that needs to see a report that shows any proof he's on whether he's a reviewer or reviewer & approver and I can't figure out how to create it.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Workfront doesn't currently report on Reviewer-assigned proofs, so this isn't going to be possible.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Workfront doesn't currently report on Reviewer-assigned proofs, so this isn't going to be possible.

Level 4

Dang.  This seems like such a miss on their end.  Do you know why it's doesn't have this functionality?

Community Advisor

Pure conjecture, but I think historically, it's based around Workfront's perception of what counts as "work".

If all you want to do is have someone look at something, why would/should this Reviewer-assigned stuff be counted?

It's not necessarily a philosophy that I support, and if I happen to be working with the related product managers, it's something I mention to change for the future. However, that's the reality that we're living with today.

Level 7

I'm not sure I totally agree with this, it is possible to create proof approval reports and in that you can see that approver IDs is one of the objects

Level 7

I have a "My Proofs" report which I can stick on anyone's dashboard

Proof Approval Report

Filters:

Proof Approval >> Is current document version - equals - true

and

Proof Approval>> Approval ID - equal - $$USER.ID

and

(optional) Proof Approval>>Awaiting Decision - equal - yes

You can then group it by something else, we like Portfolio