Expand my Community achievements bar.

Report On Late Tasks

Employee
Hello, I have been asked to make a report of all tasks in a certain project type (designated by the custom form on the project), but they only want to see the tasks for users who have completed at least one task late. I'm thinking that I need to use an exists filter(??) but I'm not sure. I tried this but it is not working: EXISTS:1:$$OBJCODE=USER EXISTS:1:ID=FIELD:ID EXISTS:1:progressStatus=LT categoryID=5787c2f8008d5441d85ed349e8392670 categoryID_Mod=in plannedCompletionDate=$$TODAY-1m plannedCompletionDate_Mod=between plannedCompletionDate_Range=$$TODAY-1d project:status=PLN ONH project:status_Mod=notin status=QPJ status_Mod=notin Any ideas would be appreciated!! Sarah Nau Dominium
1 Reply

Level 2
It seems like you might have to first figure out a calculated field on the user to mark whether that user has any late tasks or not. Then you can filter the issues on that field on the user. Once you get the calculation on the user set then filtering the issues will be simple. It's finding a way to mark a user as having a late task the way you want that might be more of a challenge! It's a theory, if not a solution! Cory Cory Anderson Cisco Systems- Communication Services