Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Report for proof Reviewers only

Level 4

I have users who are primarily set up as Reviewers on proofs.They only get email notifications, but they prefer to have a report they can reference so nothing falls through.

I was able to build a report filtering Proof Approval properties and this shows those with a Reviewer & Approver role what is outstanding, but I can't figure out how to build something for Reviewers only.

Anyone know how to do that?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

This is probably this single most commonly requested optimization to proof out there and I can't believe Workfront hasn't yet addressed this. So here's the latest Idea I could find: Need list of Proofs user needs to Review, not Appr... - Adobe Experience League Community - 523196. Smash that like button to upvote! Tell all your friends.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 5

It is my understanding that this isn't possible. If anyone has a way that would be great!  I think there are some ideas out there around this issue to upvote.

Level 7

The one way I advise folks to get around it: Make sure there's a task that reflects some sort of review and assign the proof participants to that task. This isn't perfect because the task is an entirely separate object from a proof. In these cases, it behooves the proof owner to generate the proof within that task.

Correct answer by
Level 7

This is probably this single most commonly requested optimization to proof out there and I can't believe Workfront hasn't yet addressed this. So here's the latest Idea I could find: Need list of Proofs user needs to Review, not Appr... - Adobe Experience League Community - 523196. Smash that like button to upvote! Tell all your friends.