Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Report - Assignments in my team

Level 2

Is there a way to create a report that will show, what each person in my team is assigned to - when its due, and the status of it. 

Or maybe just some of that info? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Yes!  I have four reports set up and then included in a single dashboard for an all-up view (called My Direct Report's Tasks).  These are the four report names I have used:

- My Direct Report's Tasks Due Today or Overdue Tasks

- My Direct Report's Tasks Due This Week

- My Direct Report's Tasks Due Next Week

- My Direct Report's Recently Completed Tasks

Within each report I have columns set up to display this info:
- Task Name

- Assigned To

- Duration

- Planned Hours

- Start On

- Due On

- % Complete

And then I've shared the dashboard with any person in our company who has a direct report.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Yes!  I have four reports set up and then included in a single dashboard for an all-up view (called My Direct Report's Tasks).  These are the four report names I have used:

- My Direct Report's Tasks Due Today or Overdue Tasks

- My Direct Report's Tasks Due This Week

- My Direct Report's Tasks Due Next Week

- My Direct Report's Recently Completed Tasks

Within each report I have columns set up to display this info:
- Task Name

- Assigned To

- Duration

- Planned Hours

- Start On

- Due On

- % Complete

And then I've shared the dashboard with any person in our company who has a direct report.

Level 1

Hi!  Is there a wild card filter that can be used to only show someone's direct reports that can be used?  Or is there another way?  I'd be very interested in creating some reports for managers to show their direct reports' tasks as this just came up in a meeting today.

Thanks.

I believe I figured it out.  I used a filter for Assigned To >> Manager ID is Equal to $$USER.ID.

Level 2

how does WF know who works for whom?  where do you list that? I have looked under users but dont see a field for my "supervisor/manager"

Level 2

You should be able to edit the User and navigate to "Organization" where you can list who the user reports to and any direct reports they have.

Level 2

Thanks, for some reason this instance never had a company assigned to anyone when they set it up in 2019.

Level 2

Within each of my reports, under the 'Assignment' column, this is the code I have input within text mode:

descriptionkey=assignments

isInlineEditable=false

linkedname=direct

namekey=assignments

section=0

shortview=false

stretch=0

tile.name=component.assignmentslist

type=tile

valuefield=assignmentsListString

valueformat=HTML

viewalias=assignments

width=150

And then the viewer sees the info for any of their Direct Reports.

Is that what you're looking for?