Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Removing Assignments While Keeping Roles

Level 1

Our team uses the "Copy Project" functionality often. In the past, the "Copy Project" option allowed us to copy "Roles" but not "Assignments" which was ideal. Now, "Copy Project" only offers the ability to retain "Assignments" or leave "Assignments" blank, which also removes "Roles". Is there an easy way to bulk remove "Assignments" from a project so that only "Roles" remain?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

oh no! What a pain. The only thing I can think of is to retain the assignments when you copy the project and then go in the /people section of the project and remove all (or many of) the people. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

oh no! What a pain. The only thing I can think of is to retain the assignments when you copy the project and then go in the /people section of the project and remove all (or many of) the people. 

Level 1

@skyehansen thank you so much! This solution worked and is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much for your help with this, and for the quick reply. I will be sharing this with my team this afternoon. Thank you!