Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Removing a Chart from a Report

Level 9
Hi all, Hopefully this is an easy question, but once you add a chart to a report, is there any way to REMOVE it? Yesterday I copied a report that at some point had chart settings input and could not remove it. This was an issue because I wanted to remove the grouping, but the report would not let me save because removing the grouping broke the chart. The chart I neither want nor need. AUGH! {insert Charlie Brown gif here} Alison Wells Community Medical Centers
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 7
Yes, if you hover over the chart graphic tile at the top of the Chart Tab in the report, you will see an X pop up in the right-hand corner of the tile to remove the chart from the report. Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

Level 6
I always wondered if there was a way to remove chart settings when I make copies of reports! Thanks so much for the V8 moment @Terry Hynd :-) Catherine Hayes Manager, Business Analytics and Program Operations The Channel Company Westborough MA

Level 9
So glad I wasn't alone in not knowing this! @TerryHynd is a genius! J Alison Wells, MBA Senior Business Analyst Corporate Information Systems Business Systems Group Community Administrative Support Building (CASB) 2530 Divisadero St, Fresno, CA 93721 Office: (559) 459-7008, Internal: x57008 Cell/Pager: (559) 287-6800 - WARNING/CONFIDENTIAL: - This email, including attachments, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law (including, but not limited to, protected health information). It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe this email was sent to you in error, do not read it. Reply to the sender informing them of the error and then destroy all copies and attachments of the message from your system. Thank you.

Level 7
Glad I could help out! This one stumped me for awhile too...before I realized the availability of that X to remove the chart. Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services