Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Registration is LIVE for Workfront's Skill Exchange Event on April 13th!

Administrator

I'm excited to share that registration is LIVE for Workfront's first Experience Makers The Skill Exchange event on April 13, 2022! RSVP here.

This is a free customer learning event focused ENTIRELY on the Workfront solution.

Think of it like our very own mini-Leap event, complete with a keynote from Workfront Product Management leadership, track sessions from rockstar customers like Capital One, Stanley Black & Decker, T-Mobile, IEHP and more, and opportunities to meet and network with your peers.

Don’t delay, register now, and spread the word to your teams. Even if you can’t attend, we encourage you to register so you’ll have access to the on-demand recordings.

We are so very proud and excited to be able to share this event with you and can’t wait to see you on April 13!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Level 4

Hi Jonathan, quick question: I see there is a "Learn" track and a "Grow" track. I assume we can take sessions from each, and aren't locked into one or the other?

Thanks, James

Administrator

Hi @James Matsubayashi‚, that's correct. Once you join the event you will be asked to select a track, but you can change your mind and move between sessions at any time.

Level 1

@Jonathan Chen‚ - Will these sessions be available on demand if we are registered for the event after April 13 as most Workfront webinars are?

Administrator

Hi @Lindsay Olk‚, these sessions will be available on-demand after the April 13 date. However, I'd strongly recommend you register in advance as we've had trouble giving people access to the on-demand webinars if they don't sign up ahead of time.

Employee

YOU GUYS! It's SKILL EXCHANGE DAY! I'm so excited for this event.

A very important reminder that if you are not able to attend today, you still must register IN ADVANCE in order to have access to the on-demand. Here is the link if you have not yet registered. See you in a few short hours!

Register here: https://events.bizzabo.com/385867?promo=WFOne&tr=true

Level 3

Can't wait to see the resources. Really want to see the Adoption Surveys.