Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

References in Filter Tab? (Getting the Project's Group on a Proof Approval)

Level 10
Hi Everyone, With the release of R1, proof approvals are now a reportable object type. I'm trying to build a report that shows all proof approvals for a certain group. Unfortunately the only out-of-the-box objects related to the approval are the Proof Approval itself, the Approver, and the Document Version. In my columns and groupings, I am to reference up so I can get things like Portfolio, Project Name, and Group. However, I'm running into a wall when it comes to filters. Can you do references in a filter? Example: documentVersion:document:project:groupID=57361a13000966e5483b3a2d45a3b89a documentVersion:document:project:groupID_Mod=in Thank you, Anthony
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 2
Hi Anthony, Did you ever figure this out? I am interested in finding out more about filtering by project status, etc... Delphine Campes Director of Project Management & Marketing Campaigns Pluralsight