Expand my Community achievements bar.

Recreating Resource Grid

Level 10
Hi, Is there a way to re-create Team Resource Grid as a report? Ideally i would like to change a bit shape of it. Need to get ,matrix grouping to get project name on the left, and then by user/by week on the top. Is it even possible? been looking around reports but haven't gotten to anything similar so far... Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10
anyone? any ideas please? :) Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 10
Hi Dags. I suggest you try an Assignment Report and see how closely you can get a matrix report to look like what you need. If it comes up short, I'd also invite you to consider our "http://store.atappstore.com/product/capacity-charting/">Capacity Charting solution, and contact me at doug.denhoed@atappstore.com if you would like more information. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore

Level 10
Hi Doug, thanks. Yes i'm still fighting with Assignment Report and matrix grouping but it comes to the issue when i'm trying to group it by project Name.. I have done it by text mode as it's no option for that grouping. So as soon as i switch it to matrix grouping my coding it's gone... Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 2
Hi Dagamar, Did you ever find a solution to this? My users are asking for the same thing and I cannot get it to work. Thank you! Celeste [Celeste] [DiDio] [] [] [PwC] [Tampa] [Fl] [813-373-0748]