Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

"Doug Unplugged" Braindate at Adobe Summit 2021

Level 10

*** Last Updated April 28, 2021 ***

Hi folks,

As part of the Adobe Summit 2021 conference on April 27-29, I am honored to have been invited by Workfront to be a Networking Ambassador within the Braindate platform they've provided. Accordingly, I've set up three different "Doug Unplugged" sessions as below, one on each day of the conference, and would be delighted to have you join me for a conversation:

To keep things cozy, each session is limited to up to 5 participants (including me). As these spaces fill up, I will then offer another the slot for that same topic on that same day, and will update this post as I do so, until either there is no more interest, or I run out of time.

Personally, I have signed up for nearly every Workfront session being offered ("surprise"), but as the Braindate folks pointed out to me, those are all recorded so I can catch them later, as can you. In contrast, Braindates are only live and NOT recorded (by design), so for me, recalling from past LEAP conferences that some of the best parts were the spontaneous conversations, I would be happy to book all my time with Braindates...as can you.

So! The diagram below explains more details, and you can use it and/or the links above to register for Adobe Summit, sign up with Braindate, and book a session with me (and the other Network Ambassadors -- there are already tons of awesome topics from which to choose.

I look forward to chatting with you then!

Regards,

Doug

0694X00000DU4yaQAD.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

7 Replies

Employee

Yes! This looks awesome! Thanks for sharing Doug. I'm seriously excited about the Braindate opportunities that are out there already and I know more will continue to pop up as we get closer and closer to Adobe Summit.

Level 10

NEW BRAINDATE SESSION: How to SORT a collection...Wait. What?

Wed APR 28 @ 9:30am Mountain

(see Latest Update, above)

Regards,

Doug

Community Advisor

This filled up before I had a chance to sign up. 😭 Please share this genius with the rest of the class after the Braindate!! 🙏

Level 10

Thanks for your interest Monique,

I have a request in to the Braindate squad to see if I can add another session; but that's not possible, will offer a Zoom session instead.

Watch this space...

Regards,

Doug

Level 10

REPEAT BRAINDATE SESSION: How to SORT a collection...Wait. What? (2)

Wed APR 28 @ 10:30am Mountain

Regards,

Doug

P.S. @Monique Evans‚ thanks for suggesting it, and I hope you can attend this one

Level 10

REPEAT BRAINDATE SESSION: How to SORT a collection...Wait. What? (3) ... by popular demand!

Wed APR 29 @ 9:30am Mountain

Regards,

Doug