Expand my Community achievements bar.

Quick tip: Update the “Primary Admin” field in Workfront to receive important updates

Employee

Did you know that within your Workfront instance there is a “Primary Admin” field that we use when communicating important account-related information? It’s true! We also use that to share invitations to special events, workshops and more. If this is news to you, chances are that field is not up to date!

Please take 2 minutes right now to confirm and/or update this field with your organization’s main global System Administrator’s email address. If you have multiple System Admins at your organization, connect with your peers to see who should be listed as the Primary Admin in this area.

To do this, simply log in to your instance and navigate to the Main Menu > Setup > System > Customer Info > Admin Email.

"Like" this post if you find it helpful!👍

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 4

Hi Kyna,

I am system admin for 4 separate instances of Workfront and have tried adding my details in the Primary Admin field but have only been able to do this for one instance - is there a limitation to using your email address for one instance only?

Many thanks

Vikki

Employee

Hey Vikki,

That's odd. As far as I know you should be able to add yourself. If it's still not letting you, you might want to try plus addressing, so something like vikkig+instance1@company.com (whatever your email is).

If you have any more questions, I'm tagging in @Nichole Vargas‚ to help.

Kyna

Level 4

Thanks @Kyna Baker - inactive‚ I will give that a try!

Many thanks

Vikki