Simplifying navigation is a key component of driving adoption of work management and systems. Make it easy for your organization's leaders to see critical information by updating their Adobe Workfront landing page to a dashboard that contains the data that they're interested in.
You can update a landing page to be a dashboard in the new Workfront experience by following these steps:
1. Create an executive dashboard with the reports and information that your leaders need to see
2. Navigate to Setup > Interface > Layout Templates > edit the Layout Template assigned to the leader(s)
3. In the Top Navigation area, click Select landing page and click Add a Dashboard which is located at the bottom of the list of options
4. Add a custom name for the dashboard, then search for and select the executive dashboard that you created in the Add a Dashboard field
5. Click Add and save the Layout Template
The leaders assigned to this Layout Template will now land on the selected dashboard when they log into Workfront and can navigate back to the dashboard regardless of where they are in Workfront by clicking on the landing page icon in the top left corner of any Workfront page.