Sometimes a dashboard may be intended to be just a snapshot of a more detailed report. You can customize the columns visible on a report when it’s part of a dashboard by following these simple steps:
1. Edit the report that needs to be adjusted
2. Select a field that needs to be displayed on the dashboard
3. Navigate to "Advanced Options" in the top right of the report builder
4. Check the box next to "Show this column when on a Dashboard"
5. Repeat these steps for each column that needs to be displayed
6. Click Save + Close when finished
This will ensure that all columns added to the report will still show up on the report if someone needs more details, but the dashboard will only show the snapshot of specific columns.
Want to learn more about reporting and dashboard best practices? Check out the Best practices for Adobe Workfront page for more!
"Like" this post if you find it helpful!👍
To find all previous Quick Tips, go here and view the Discussions tab.