Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Question: Kickstart import form - What is the time zone column and Set Schedule column asking for?

Level 1

Hello Workfront Community:

I'm working on completing my first kickstart form to upload new users. There are 2 columns (which are optional) that I would like to complete and want to make sure I'm entering the data correctly. The form references "SetTimeZone". How should the time zone be formatted? Also, "SetScheduleID", should I be entering the schedule name as it appears in Workfront? Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I would suggest you export a kickstart of your existing users. They'll export with the values filled out already and you can copy and paste what you need into your incoming kickstart.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I would suggest you export a kickstart of your existing users. They'll export with the values filled out already and you can copy and paste what you need into your incoming kickstart.

Level 1

Thank you for that information. Our existing users all used the "default" time zone, which is set for US. We have only been in workfront for appox. 8 months. We are the second team within our org. to migrate into workfront and would like to add in additional net new time zones. I will follow your advise and export existing users to verify if time zones outside the US were utilized. Thank you again for your help

Community Advisor

Sounds like a plan. If you don't have enough timezones, just temporarily set some users to the timezones you need, and then export the kickstart and see what they came up as.