Expand my Community achievements bar.

Proofs that are not ready to review showing in Home or My Updates

Community Advisor
We've been experiencing proofs showing up either in Home or in My Updates when the stage for that user has not been activated. Some are second round proofs where a workflow was added on a previous round, but the stage is set to manually activate and it has not been activated. Others are proofs where a new clean version was uploaded so the workflow is still attached, but another round of approvals was not needed so none of the stages were activated and the projects has been completed for 3-4 months but now the proof is showing up. When the user goes into these proofs, the proof says "Stage not ready" but it's eating a lot of time for users trying to figure out what they should really be reviewing. I've submitted a ticket, but just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?
2 Replies

Level 3
We are experiencing this as well! We were testing a new proof workflow yesterday when we noticed it. Agree that it can cause some major confusion. We are 5 months post launch and just starting to mature our proof workflows. We figured it was something we did wrong when setting-up the workflow, but could not figure out what that might be as all of our settings looked appropriate. Angie Forsythe Mercy Health

Level 10
Interesting... we are experiencing almost the opposite. We are seeing proofs still be "pending" on the Home area so even after they are approved/rejected (or if the person's decision is not relevant since we had Only One Decision Required checked). We have a ticket open for that with Support. I'll ask around and see if people are seeing proofs early as well. Anthony Imgrund FCB