Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Proofing Questions? Check out this forum...

Level 9
Hey everyone, Over the past few months I've noticed an influx in questions and conversations about Proofing. As we continue to integrate ProofHQ into Workfront, I expect those questions and conversations to increase. In order to keep things a organized and cohesive, I've moved the Proofing Forum into the main navigation under the Discussions tab. In the future, please take your Proofing questions to that forum. I'll also be moving any proofing-related questions from the past into this forum. AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE FORUM BY HITTING THE ENVELOPE BUTTON ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE PAGE! -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
4 Replies

Level 8
My team is not using the advanced proofing options until ProofHQ Premium and WF become more integrated. We are still seeing the advanced proofing notifications though, and as of yesterday, a whole lot of our ProofHQ users got old notifications on proofs that have already been approved in the last two weeks. Is anyone else experiencing this? Despite every attempt to disable notifications in the ProofHQ settings, we are still receiving a lot of daily summaries. We don't particularly like these notifications and we don't want our customers to see them.

Level 2
Hi Nate The "Proof Forum" Link you provided is broken, so want to let you know. https://community.workfront.com/p/fo/si/topic=74 thanks Maggie Talierco Olympus

Level 3
We have Proof HQ premium. Can the recipient (internal WF user) of a proof generated by Proof HQ forward the proof they receive to an external recipient (not part of WF) and that external user be able to make comments to the proof? Jim Grey Lincoln National Corporation

Level 2
Hi Jim, Are you using PHQ workflows? You can add any external recipient to PHQ workflow. If this recipient will be adding comments then he should get at least Reviewer role (Review&Approve role will give him an access to make a decision on a proof). Once a recipient is added to the workflow, he should get an email with the link to this proof. I hope that it helps. Thank you Katarzyna Jasiak Workfront