Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Opportunity to meet with Workfront Group Product Manager

Level 10
Hi all, I am a Group Product Manager at Workfront and have been with the Workfront for over 8 years now. I am planning to attend Mid-Atlantic user group on March 9th and would like to use the opportunity to visit some of our local customers on March 7th or 8th. Purpose of the visit: Learn how you use Workfront and challenges you face. Currently, I am researching topics around integrations and how Workfront can be helpful when used in multiple departments. Duration : 2-4 hours, ideally I would like to meet with some of the end users for 30 minutes and interview them while sitting next to them at their desk. This should be very informal and users should not be proficient in Workfront at all. Will be happy to have a separate session with Administrators. How you will benefit from this visit: Use my expertise to get answers to some of the questions you had around product roadmap and direction we are taking. Give feedback around the areas you are most passionate about. Dates: March 7th or 8th. Please let me know if you are interested in hosting me at your company and we can work out the details. Looking forward to hearing back from you soon! Anna ANNA GRIGORYAN Group Product Manager Workfront
0 Replies