Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Proofing on Macs

Level 4
Hello, I am wondering if there are any Mac users who have Proofing set up that have any issues sharing the proofs? I have had a report of this happening for one of our clients and not being a Mac user I am a bit stumped and would welcome any advice/trouble-shooting anyone can offer! Many thanks Vikki Vikki Gibbs WF System Admin RRD
5 Replies

Level 3
Hi @Vikki Gibbs , 90% of our firm uses Macs and we haven't seen any issues. With that said, we have shared proofs via WF with clients (not yet...). With that said, someone can correct me if I'm wrong, it shouldn't matter what operating system you're on since WF is web-based (unless you're on the desktop version -- we aren't). What kind of issues are people having? I'd look more closely at the browser that people are viewing on. Just a thought! Brandon Hamm Bravo Group

Level 10
We have Mac users but I don't see that any problems we have with sharing are isolated to them. What exactly are you experiencing?

Level 4
We have a few users on Macs, and have recommended that all users (Mac or PC) should use Chrome. Jaimeson Wennerstrum HealthPartners

Level 7
ProofHQ is now HTML5 and the operating system should not matter. Our org uses a lot of Macs and we don't have any problems relating to the OS or platform. Richard Carlson Behr Process Corporation

Level 5
Yes, agree with Jaimeson here. We have users on both platforms and if everyone uses Chrome, things run smoothly. Brian C. Mauger Bloomberg L.P.