Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Proof replies are not showing unless you click on the initial comment?

Level 10

I don't know if I'm going crazy or if something has changed, or it never was and I'm just noticing it now. There is absolutely no way to tell that a comment in a proof has a reply unless you click on every single comment. I feel so certain that replies were either always cascading, or there was an identifier that shows that there's more to read, but honestly, I'm not sure. Before i put in a ticket and make a big complaint about this, was hoping to check with everyone else if you are seeing this, if this is a new change, or if there is a setting that has gone awry that I'm not aware of. Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10

Trying to bump this to the top. What has changed is that now all comments in a proof are rolled up so you can't see the replies. If there is a proof with 1000 comments it means people have to click on 1000 comments to see any replies. It is outrageous. Please, if you are affected by this, please submit a ticket. It's really awful and we are seeing people missing important information because they didn't click on something.

Level 2

See attached image.

• Next to the date/timestamp is the reply icon with the number of responses to the original comment
  • The green check on the right shows that the comment was resolved. You can filter those out.0690z000008L8e7AAC.png

Level 10

Yes, thanks, I do see that now when I put on my microscopic glasses. I think it used to be that the comments were unrolled so you could glance through them, rather than having to click on 1000 comments to see what the responses are. (We often have hundreds of comments in a proof, and almost always someone answers each one, even if it's to say "ok" or "ignore this."

It's now cumbersome and impossible to scan -- similar to the changes they made to the Community emails -- more clicking, less visibility, worse user interface. I'm really upset at the backwards way this tool is going.