Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Proof Options Not Showing for User

Level 2

Any idea why a user might not see the Proofing options after uploading a files to their Documents section of Workfront? I have attached a screenshot of what they should see but I have one particular user that does not see those option appear. I am thinking it is an access/permissions issue. Thanks so much!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there, based on your screenshot of what the user sees, it doesn't look like this is a proof, it's just a document/file that was uploaded. When uploading a proof, you'd select Add new > Proof, instead of Add new > Document. 

If you're confident it's a proof, then just check the user is actually included on the proof as a reviewer/reviewer & approver, etc. (whatever is appropriate) and has a proof license in their profile:

Madalyn_Destafney_0-1720815849494.png

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Can you post a photo of what they are seeing?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there, based on your screenshot of what the user sees, it doesn't look like this is a proof, it's just a document/file that was uploaded. When uploading a proof, you'd select Add new > Proof, instead of Add new > Document. 

If you're confident it's a proof, then just check the user is actually included on the proof as a reviewer/reviewer & approver, etc. (whatever is appropriate) and has a proof license in their profile:

Madalyn_Destafney_0-1720815849494.png

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 2

Thank you very much. I appreciate the quick responses.