Expand my Community achievements bar.

Proof Issues

Level 10
We've been having lots of issues with Proof lately - anyone else??? 1) Today, aside from Proof being fully down this morning (which at least was posted on the Trust site), this afternoon we've experienced what Support is calling 'Callback issues between WF and PHQ' - where from the frontend, WF side, it looks like your proof is taking forever to generate - it just spins and spins. HOWEVER, on the backend of PHQ, the proof was actually not only generated, but routed. Support is investigating (and didn't post this on the Trust site). 2) We are also seeing inconsistencies on the frontend, when trying to upload a new version of the proof. Sometimes, the "add new version" option is under the More dropdown, by selecting More>New Version>Proof (which is where we'd expect to see it); but on a bunch of proofs, there is no longer an option to 'add new version' under More, but instead there is a new dropdown called "New Version" next to More, where the user can upload a new version by selecting "New Version>Open Proof". I don't know why its called "Open Proof" when the action is to "UPload new version" - but at least we have a workaround. See attached. Just an FYI - and wondering if anyone is experiencing issues of late??? Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB
1 Reply

Level 3
Hi Katherine, We had proof issues on and off all day yesterday, and in the morning I got a notification from the Trust site when the problem started, and when it was resolved. Then in the afternoon, I only got a notification that the problem was resolved (with nothing else being "opened" as an issue). We stopped using Proof Versions because it was problematic on how the version attached the workflow of who was supposed to approve the proof. So unfortunately we are not able to take advantage of the benefits of versioning. That said, when we were creating versions, we were simply dragging and dropping the new proof on top of the box (in the documents window) and the selection would turn blue and create a new version of the proof. So we were not using the "More>New Version>Proof" and I just looked, and I do not see the "New Version drop down menu" when selecting a document. So that makes me wonder if that New Version drop down appears when you have a Version selected. Meaning that it is actually alerting the user that what you have selected is a version of the proof. Just a thought. Debbie Scalf BCBST