Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Duplicate email reports

Level 2
This week we have started receiving duplicate emails for scheduled reports, and i can't work out why this is happening. For example, we have a "Notes" report that runs each morning at 9 am, and emails the report to four people. The first report arrives at 9.01 each day and has no records, and the second report arrives at 9.02 and has the expected records. I suspected the incorrect version was coming from the Sandbox environment because it wouldn't have the data the report is looking for, but I check and Sandbox is not configured to send the emails. So is there any definitive way I can check where these duplicate reports/emails are coming from? Or should I just log a support ticket? Anyone else got this happening to them? Richard Petley C3 Post Trade
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
When you receive the email, clicking on the name of the report from the body of the message will take you directly to the source report in Workfront. If there aren't multiple entries under "Send Report" for repeating deliveries, then I'd suggest reporting it to Workfront. My scheduled reports aren't being delivered twice at this time. Let us know how that turns out! Thanks, Narayan