Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Proof HQ Reviewer: List of all proofs I'm reviewer on

Level 4

Is there a way I can see proofs on a list where I’m just listed as a Reviewer? Maybe a setting in Proof HQ?

10 Replies

Level 2

Hi Yolanda,

Unfortunately, I haven't found a way to do this in Workfront. But it's pretty simple in Proof HQ. You can setup a custom view and filter by My Recipient Role.

Go to: https://[yourcompany].my.workfront.com/proof/views/newView

[If that doesn't work, click on Proofing from the main menu options in Workfront new experience, or the Proof HQ green check icon in the old experience. Navigate to Views then click the Add New View icon.]

Set the Columns to whatever information you want displayed on the report. Set first filter to My Recipient Role > Matches > Reviewer. Then add another filter Recipient > Matches > [Your Name]. See attached screenshot for reference.

Hope that helps!

0694X00000AqxNGQAZ.png

Level 4

@Yolanda Rowe‚

For us we have created a somewhat useful document report in Workfront that pulls in data if your role is "approver" or "reviewer & approver"... even then it's not perfect.

We were told at this time Workfront integrations with ProofHQ (aka Proof Tool) are not robust enough to share all the data we would like to get out of PHQ. There are limitations in Workfront until the development team fully integrates/upgrades Proof Tool in Workfront --- on the roadmap for maybe 2021? maybe later?

A lot of our reviewers are not Proof license holders therefore, they can not benefit from the PHQ dashboard view @Tina Craig‚ mentioned above.

If only they could change the permissions in PHQ to give a new license level of permissions where a person with a free "Workfront Review" level is allowed to view dashboards/list reports in PHQ without having a paid PHQ license.

Level 1

If you are looking for a solution in ProofHQ you could accomplish this by setting up a new custom view if you have a full license. If you have a light license you can only use the standard 'built in' views.

Click on "Views" from the left hand menu.

Create new custom view>Add the columns you would like to see>In the filters section there is "My Recipient Role" and you can select "Reviewer".

Level 1

We have a report we have built, but if you are just a reviewer and don't have an action it will not show up that you are on the proof.

Proof ApprovalIs Current Document Version equals: true

Proof ApprovalApprover ID:$$User.ID

Proof ApprovalApprover Decision: equals pending.

Community Advisor

Thanks Yolanda & Tina! I can't believe I just needed to do this today and remembered seeing your question & answer in my email digest 😊

Employee

Hi Yolanda

We are currently working on a 12-16 month roadmap through which we want to better connect the Workfront + Proof integration.

As part of this initiative we want to introduce proof reviewers directly to Workfront so that you can both report on them and also give them the ability to see their review tasks within Workfront Home.

Once completed, you'll be able to see both your proof approvers and reviewers directly within Workfront

Level 5

Hello, @Etienne Bosch‚. I'm wondering if you have an update on the timeline for the initiative you mentioned above?

"As part of this initiative we want to introduce proof reviewers directly to Workfront so that you can both report on them and also give them the ability to see their review tasks within Workfront Home.

Once completed, you'll be able to see both your proof approvers and reviewers directly within Workfront."

Level 4
MUTE [http://core.globe.life/TMKNet/media/email-signature/coporate-email/globe.png?v=1.0] Yolanda Rowe Operations Manager, Marketing | Globe Life YROWE@Globe.Life